Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Pics

Look out!

Hudson spending some "quality" time with daddy. I love his cheesy smile.

Pulling all of the baggies out. So fun! Especially for me to clean up. :)

We met up with Katie and Hunter again. This is my favorite from our day at the Children's Museum. Hudson hit Hunter, I think because they both wanted the ball. I'm sorry Hunter!

14 comments:

Carolina girl said...

Fun pictures! I love how happy he is with the mess he made. :)

Kara and Chant said...

Cute little man. I love that last picture with Hunter crying. I shouldn't, but i think it is funny.

Jaci said...

oh the things boys think are fun. I can put out tons of bright toys for Ike to play with and he always goes for the lamp cords and remotes instead. toys might be a waste of money! :)

Hudson's grin is contagious!

Michelle K. said...

Yay! Now that he is walking, I am sure he is into everything. How fun for you.

The Shirley Family said...

Even though we love seeing new pics, We can't wait to actually see you guys.
XOXO

The Hoyt Crew said...

So grown up... how fun and an adventure to have boys!!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Thats the same "Quality" time my kids get with their dad too, Nintendo wii :) Thank goodness its fun for the whole family!!!

David and Rachel said...

He is turning into such a cute little bugger!

The Morris Family said...

I am so excited to see the damage that he and Marlie are going to do together!! Looks like he is quite the bully,too!!!! LOL!!!

Marc and Letty said...

Now hi is a full hands, but cute little man.

Scott and Shay said...

I love random pictures! Sometimes it seems like you have the cutest ones but nothing that really goes with them...I'm glad we got to see them, Hudson has the sweetest "cheesy" smile!

Val and Debby said...

Surprise ! Your Uncle Val & I finally have our own little blog... he is laughing at me, but yet he asks me about it all the time.. like, "are you going to put a picture of my new car on there ??" HA ! He is hooked too ! Anyways, cute pictures of Hudson.. it is amazing that they grow so fast especially when we don't see them often !

Bonnie said...

So Cute! I love seeing first steps. Boys do love making messes. Kitchen toys are the best.

Katie Abernethy said...

My son the victim-not! My son the cry baby, more like it. :) Loved hanging out with you!