Sunday, June 21, 2009

Forever Friends

I think that one of the signs of a great friend is that you can go a long time without seeing them and when you do, it feels like you've never been apart. I was lucky enough to have one of these friends visit me this week. Ashley and I met while I lived in Atlanta being a nanny and immediately became friends. We decided to go on a little road trip to the beach in Alabama while she was here. Here are some pics of our fun time together!

We had such a great time with Ashley! She is one of the sweetest and most amazing people I know and we will for sure be friends forever! We love you Ashley and miss you already! Thanks so much for coming to see us!

14 comments:

The Shirley Family said...

How fun! I love the pictures of Hudson at the beach. We sure miss you guys and we can't wait to see all of you in a month.

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! Gotta love good friends and the beach! Oh and by the way, here is the link to my blog... http://lgvfam.blogspot.com/
so now you have it :)

Liana Brown said...

I am jealous you got went to the beach! I am glad you guys had fun! There are few things better then seeing your friend after a long time!
Miss you!

Kara and Chant said...

You guys have been busy. I am so glad you are able to see and do so much. I am jealous! And always nice to do it with fun people!

Crystal and Billy said...

Oh, you make me miss the beach!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

I was in Atlanta this weekend and we went to the Paper Mill ward. We saw Mike Beaver and he told us that Ashley was also in the ward. I felt bad that we didn't get to see her. Glad that you guys had a fun time at the beach. :)

Boonie and Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go to the beach! Only one month!!! I can't wait! Miss you

Jaci said...

That is so fun! I love that you got to go to the beach! How did Hudson do in the sand? Try to eat it? :) Super cute pics!

Ashley Terry said...

I love you :)

Grandma's Joys said...

Glad you had a wonderful time with Ashley, I'm grateful that you have stayed friends over the years. I still remember going to her apartment in Atlanta. We are looking forward to having our own a great time with you in a month! It's going to be weird seeing Hudson walking!

Carolina girl said...

Those are truly the best kind of friends. :)

Fromm's said...

oh hudson is the cutest! i can't wait to go to disney land! i'm 25 and have still never been! hudson is a lucky little boy!

Fromm's said...

ok so i'm completely retarded! i saw the picture with the castle in the background and just assumed it was disney land! sorry! i'll pay more attention next time!

David and Rachel said...

K so when are you coming out?? and when can we all get together? I want to make sure I get it off work!