Monday, June 8, 2009

Day Trip

With Cam working at least 60 hours a week still, I am super excited to spend any possible time with him. Last week he needed to go pick up some stuff for work in New Orleans, so Hudson and I tagged along for a quick trip. We didn't have much time, but we were able to go to the French Quarter, where we walked down famous Bourbon Street. Once again, I was wishing so badly that I had a new camera. There is so much character there! How grateful I am for the time I got to spend with Cam, even if most of it was spent driving in the car.... plus I love seeing new places! (P.S. Katie, we were in a hurry, but will call you when we come to N.O. again!)

9 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some time together. Even if it was just in the car. You are such an adorable family!!!

Kara and Chant said...

How fun! I like seeing new places too. Car trips are my favorite. Your hair is looking really cute!

Jaci said...

I'm glad you got some time in with your boys! I love the purple door and turquise steps! You are lucky to see so much of the country in the last few years Mary!
P.S. I have always loved your hair curly! You are a doll!

Liana Brown said...

I am so jealous you got to see New Orleans! That would be so fun! I am very glad you got to spend some much needed time together! Poor Cam has to work so much! What a fun little trip though! Sometimes long car rides are the best for just talking!
Oh and by the way.. you look GORGEOUS!!And tan! Your whole family is so cute! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Im glad you got to spend some time with your adorable family! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You look so cute by the way! Love you!

Scott and Shay said...

What a fun day! I love visiting new places...and New Orleans has so much to see!

Michelle K. said...

How fun! I would love to go to New Orleans some day. So much heritage.

The Shirley Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with Cam. That would be so hard having Cam work 60 hour weeks. You have such a great attitude though. You look beautiful by the way.

Grandma's Joys said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with Cam and see some place new. I'm envious,Grammy was always going to take me to NO but guess we waited too long! We will have to go there the next time we visit. Hudson it turning into a little boy instead of a baby. I'm excited to see you. And as usual, you look so cute!