We have been so excited-Hudson took his first steps last Saturday! Ashley and I were just sitting here and he took off! I couldn't wait for Cam to see. We love watching Hudson's wobbly walk. It's so cute! Yay for our big boy!
Isn't it amazing the changes that they go through in just one short year! How cute he looks. Maddi just got up and is sitting here watching this with us and we are all smiling:) Can't wait to see you! We are going to have our hands full with Husdon and Marlie both so mobile, but it will be so much fun.
oh wow, that is crazy, I guess he is about that age now where he can do stuff like that isn't he. I loved the shotgun post Mary. Way to go! And the blankie shots of hudson.... he is so cute with that pink blankie..
Yay for Hudson! So glad you guys were able to go down to 'the city.' The city we went to in my post was a little south of Houma, 1.5 hours south of New Orleans. The crazy South, eh? Would love to get together with you again-just let me know! Have a great day!
18 comments:
Isn't it amazing the changes that they go through in just one short year! How cute he looks. Maddi just got up and is sitting here watching this with us and we are all smiling:) Can't wait to see you! We are going to have our hands full with Husdon and Marlie both so mobile, but it will be so much fun.
Awesome. Way to go, Hudson!
That is so cute...Now the baby-proofing fun begins!!!!! :):):):):)
Yay!!! He is so cute! Let the fun begin!
Way to go Husdon! I just love wobbly walk. Also good work on the surprise Father's Day gift for Cam.
oh wow, that is crazy, I guess he is about that age now where he can do stuff like that isn't he. I loved the shotgun post Mary. Way to go! And the blankie shots of hudson.... he is so cute with that pink blankie..
amie
Yay, how amazing! He is growing up way too fast! What a joyful time in your life when your little one learns to do something so huge as walking.
That is always so exciting! In a few weeks you will forget what it was like when he was crawling! Can't wait to see him walking in person!
So cute! I love how they walk with their arms stretched out! Oh Mary, how fun! Way to go Hudson!
Oh my gosh that is so stinkin cute! Way to go Hudson! I also love how excited Cam is. You two are such cute parents!
LOL! he is fast! I love it! totally made me smile! Wait, i'm still smiling! So cute Hudson boy!
Yay for Hudson! So glad you guys were able to go down to 'the city.' The city we went to in my post was a little south of Houma, 1.5 hours south of New Orleans. The crazy South, eh? Would love to get together with you again-just let me know! Have a great day!
Aww...so cute! It's such an exciting time watching them learn so much during their first years. Fun times.
Hooray for Hudson...he is so adorable!
He is sooooooooooo cute..
Wahoo!
YAY HUDSON!!!!! Thats so awesome Mary!!! I wish we were there so we could see him in person! He is so excited and Cam was too :)
Post a Comment