Sorry Stacey, I haven't had time to do any blogging for a while!
What is his name? Cameron Spencer Hoyt
How long have you been together? 3 years and five months
How long did you date? 5 months- we just had our 3 year anniversary
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating, but I would say him, even though I am pregnant!
Who said "I love you first"? He did, and then I said it right back.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? I would say that neither or us sing that great, but I've had more experinece with music.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who pays the bills? He does most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This changes since I've been pregnant. Sometimes I want to sleep on different sides....I know, it's weird.
Who mows the lawn? He does, and he loves it!
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he helps quite a bit, too.
Who drives? Cam, unless we are in a hurry.
Who is more stubborn? He wishes he was, but it's all me.
Who kissed who first? We disagree about this, but we'll say it was both of us.
Who asked who out first? Well I called Cam first, then he called me and came to my house one night.
Who proposed? He did, and he knew he couldn't say" Will you marry me, Mary?" I heard that too much when I was teased as a child.
Who is more sensitive? Haha! Like you need to ask? Mary, and pregnant?!
Who has more siblings? He does. He has 7 and I have 4.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Mary! Somehow I found your blog, and I'm so glad I did. I am so happy you are having a baby. You look so beautiful. Hope your doing well. Love Pam (Thompson)
Post a Comment