Monday, January 7, 2008

Boy or Girl?

On Thursday we will go have our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. We are so excited and hope that he or she cooperates! We thought it would be fun to poll our family to see what they think we are having. Here are our findings. We will let you know the true results after our appointment!



Mary: boy
Cam: girl
Mary's mom: girl
Cam's mom: boy
Mary's dad: boy
Cam's dad: boy
KB: boy
Dave: boy
Kayla: boy
Maddi: boy
Mason: boy
Tim: girl
Kim: boy
Marlon: boy
Mike: girl
Natalie: girl
Shane: girl
Sharla: girl
Clint: girl
Aimee: girl
Shalise: girl
Brett: boy
Cambree: boy
Edee: boy
Brandon: boy
Brooklyn: girl
Ashley: boy

Totals: 16 boy, 11 girl



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you but, I think you will have a girl. Post what the baby is right away...I'm very curious to know!

The Shirley Family said...

ooohhhh we are so excited we can't wait!!

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Well?