Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's a.......

BOY!!!!! Cam and I are so excited to have a little boy! We already had a name picked out, so that part is done! His name will be Hudson Cameron Hoyt. It was so fun to have the ultrasound done. Everything looks really good and there was definitely no doubt that he is a boy! :) They sent us home with a disk of pictures, but it was only ones of his anatomy, so I am going to try and figure out how to scan some in sometime. I am doing my student teaching now, so I don't have a lot of spare time! We will keep you updated on how everything is going.

4 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Congratulations! We love you :)

Cerise

Jaci said...

Congrats! That is so fun! I bet you are just dreaming of all the things you will do with this little guy. He will be your little buddy! ;)

The Shirley Family said...

Your little boy is going to be so handsome. I'm so happy that you are able to use Hudson :)

The Morris Family said...

We are so excited for another little boy! Mason was feeling a little out numbered! I am glad that you can use some of the things that I had bought for Mason! You guys will be great parents!!!