I have said all along that I just wanted to look pregnant and not fat, but now I feel like it's out of control! It really has been a great pregnancy so far though. My only complaint now is my sore feet from teaching all day. I feel Hudson moving all the time which is so much fun. Some days I want him to be here right now, but I know it will come soon enough!
This is me the day we found out we were having a boy at 19.5 weeks!
Now here I am last night before the Aggie game. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow!

10 comments:
Awww, you are so beautiful!!!! I'm so excite for you and Cam!!!! And yes, he will be here soon enough :) Wahoo!!
I love you!!!
Oh I love it, your belly is so cute! And of course you are darling pregnant...Too cute!!!!
I'm glad we got to hang out with you guys on Friday. You are seriously so cute prego, and still so little.
you are adorable! I am so happy for you!
Lots of babies on the way!
I heard Kayli is having #2 and Lacy is having her 1st in September. I would sure love to get together with all you cute girls sometime. How could we swing that?
Take care and have fun picking out baby stuff! ;)
I just have to say, you look really cute pregnant! Congrats! Being a mom is so much fun!!
You look great!! But of course you do, you obviously lucked out in the gene department, or I lucked out!! Hope to see you all soon!
you are still very cute girl and you way good
Hey Mary, I found your blog from Tim and so I just had to say hi. You are so pretty, always have been always will be. And you are even cuter pregnant. congratulations. I love the name. Glad to see you are doing so well. -harmony
p.s. I was at your parents house at christmas time and the picture of you as a little girl dressed as a bride next to your bridal picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Hey Mary- You are such a cute little mama. Congratualtions on being pregnent, you will have a beautiful baby. I was so glad to see you on my blog. Hope things are going great, keep in touch.
PREGNANT, sorry I do know how to spell. Have a great day.
Post a Comment