skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have walls!
We only dug the hole a couple of weeks ago, but our house is coming along so fast! On Saturday Cam rounded up some help to frame the basement. We really appreciated all that they did. The house should be done by the middle of May, so I'm still optimistic that we will be in before Hudson comes. Way to go Cam!
5 comments:
Your house looks cute. I hope you get to enjoy it!!! (I am so selfish!) I hope that you get feeling better soon.
Love ya lots!!!
That is so exciting it's moving along so fast. Good work Cam on framing the basement! We can't wait to see it all finished. Your mom said you have been sick, I hope you are feeling better.
What fun! Where are you building?
It sounds like from all your comments that you have been sick! I hope everything is going ok!? But on the up side of things your house looks great! I am so excited for you to have a new house...It will be darling! Love ya and miss ya!
I am so excited that we are both having boys! How fun for when we hang out! Since we do that all the time. WE BETTER START HANGING OUT! LOL! I miss ya girl! I'm coming up I think at the end of April...maybe we will have to do lunch! I love ya!
Post a Comment