Sunday, March 30, 2008

A little Update....

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a slacker lately. Here's a bit of what's been going on with Cam and me:
  • School has once again been keeping me extremely busy. I am very happy to say that I only have 17 days left!

  • Our house is coming along great. They are starting finish trim this week, so yesterday Cam and I went and made a lot of decisions about what we wanted to put where. It is still on schedule to be done the beginning of May.

  • We are down to 9 weeks before Hudson is due! We are SO excited! My belly is really getting bigger now with each week. You can now actually see it move when he moves around inside, which is all the time! I am still feeling really well. My biggest problem is that I keep getting colds that I can't get rid of. Is spring ever going to get here?!

I thought this picture was cute because you can tell how excited Cam is. At least someone likes my huge belly!

5 comments:

Jaci said...

your belly might be getting bigger, but you look fantastic! Motherhood Maternity might be calling you for some modeling! Cute photo!

The Shirley Family said...

That picture is so cute, you guys are such a cute couple. Mary you really are so darling pregnant. That is exciting only 17 days left of school.

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so cute!!! Easy Cam...
LoL Hey did you ever get my email on my updates? And also I need your number. Anyhow you look so good and I'm glad you're down to a couple weeks of school. So proud of you :0)
Love and miss you tons Claudia

P.S. When do you guys come down again? Is it before we come up?

Anonymous said...

So So Cute!!! You look darling and I just love Cam...I really think he is one of my favorites out of all our friends hubby's! So i'm so excited for you, you have so many great things going on right now! Good for you! I miss ya lots!

Morgan said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!