I'm sitting here watching it snow outside. It really is pretty, and is definitely getting me into the Christmas spirit. I am in no way a fan of the cold and snow, but today I'm being thankful. I am not always as thankful as I need to be about many things in my life, but I am mostly always thankful for Cam and my two amazingly cute kids. :) I sure do love them and have many, many other things to be grateful for!
Cam is my best friend. I expect quite a lot out of him and I don't give him nearly as much credit as he deserves. I don't have to ask him to help out with the kids or the house-he just does it. He is a very hard worker, which is often to his detriment with me. However, at the end of the day I am so thankful for a husband who knows how to work hard and really just wants to make me happy. I love you babe!
Hudson is so sweet, but not in a sissy way. He reminds me so much of Cam, and I am so glad he inherited his Dad's pure heart and goodness. I couldn't have asked for a better child to be my first! I know he will be a good example and help his siblings. He loves Kennady-even when she wants nothing to do with him! They have started to play together more, and it's so cute! Hudson gives the best hugs and will give me hugs and kisses several times throughout the day. I love you buddy!

Kennady is the Princess of our home. (Yes, I am the Queen! Haha!) She was the best baby, so it's been a bit of an adjustment getting used to her little attitude, but it's so cute! She is more stubborn like me, but I love to see her determination. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not amazed at how pretty she is. She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time. Her big cheesy smile is my favorite, and I was not very happy with her the day we took these pictures because she would not smile-but it's beautiful! I love you Kenna!

Now for a quick story: Both kids have been sick this week-Huson has a sinus infection and Kennady got the stomach flu. Again. Anyways, when I took Hudson to the Dr., he was so excited and hopped right up to get checked out. Kennady started freaking out the moment we walked into the room, and then Hudson got upset that he didn't get a shot! At least they had me smiling through all of this, and I am very thankful that they are both feeling better! Now go and think of something you are grateful for! :)
3 comments:
Great post! My favorite part... Hudson is so sweet, but not in a sissy way! You're too funny! But I know totally what you mean! And Kennady really is a very very pretty little girl! You guys are gonna be in trouble with that one and boys! ;)
You have a beautiful family! I agree with Liana, big trouble with the boys!
Mary, you're such a cutie!! I'm envious of your snow; we're all dying to go skiing. Your kiddos are so adorable! I miss Hudson's endless happiness, yours too! Love to you all & happy turkey day! xo
Post a Comment