October was a crazy, busy month! Other than our awesome trip, there were a lot of other fun things. Some of the highlights were:
My birthday was on the first, and my grandpa was here that weekend. We had a nice lunch at Maddox together.
Shirley, Poppa, Birthday girl
We went on Hudson's first field trip! They got to ride in a wagon and another ride and loved playing in the playhouses.
Hudson and Krew
Kennady got her first big "owie." She handled it like a champ though.

Cam also has an October birthday, and it was the big 30 for him this year! Our vacation was our gifts to each other, but I still made sure Cam felt loved and appreciated on his special day.
Cam and the kids on his birthday
"30 things to help you feel loved on your 30th birthday!"
Each envelope had a letter from someone special, gift, little love note from me, or picture from special moments together.

Cam's family had a fun Halloween party
And we went tric-or-treating! Our ward didn't have a trunk-or-treat, so we actually had to go door to door. :) Luckily the weather was very nice and we were able to get out and have some fun. My favorite thing was hearing them both say "thank you" after picking a treat.
Woody

Major cheeser lady bug

Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
I love what you did for Cam's birthday! That is such a good idea!
I love what you did for Cam's birthday too....so much I might have to steal it! :)
You are so creative Mary! I wish I had done something like that for Chant. Oh well. Glad you both had good birthdays. The kids are so cute in their costumes! Love it!
cute, cute, cute!! Happy birthday, Cam & Mary! xo
Cute cute halloween costumes!!!
I love your little buzz and ladybug. They are too cute!! You are such a sweet wife! Good work! Very sweet and creative! I do not know when we will be back to Utah. Right now our plans are to make a trip around labor day and then again at Christmas. I will let you know if our plans change and we come earlier. I love your cute family!!
Post a Comment