Sunday, December 18, 2011

In case I missed you.....



I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! I have to say I've had a much harder time than normal getting into the spirit of it all. I am not happy that there is no snow and have been more than preoccupied with possibilities of us moving down south closer to Cam's work. We have already had some not so great experiences with other realtors and are finding that if we do decide to move it's not going to be any easy task finding a home we like and can afford. As you know, we have moved a lot and would like to set down some roots with the next one. It would be a great blessing for us if it works out, but for now my life will have to remain in limbo...... I really hope to have a great week gearing up for the celebration of our Savior's birth. Hudson has been so excited as we have talked about how Christmas is Jesus' birthday. After fighting Kennady through sacrament meeting today, she finally settled down during the closing hymn, Away in a Manger, and I couldn't help but tear up as I rocked and sang to my baby. I felt the spirit and the love that our Heavenly Father has for his children. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope that your homes are filled with the true spirit of the season.

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

We all love your card!! I can't believe how big your cute kiddos are. Happy, happy Christmas! xo