Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An early celebration

Cam had to go away for another week of training, and when I saw what the weather was going to be like in Phoenix, I decided last minute that I had to go! We also have our 6th anniversary coming up, which made us feel like we had even more of an excuse to get away. The kids stayed with my sister, and along with my parent's help, they were very well taken care of. Hudson loves, loves playing with "Markie", "Mase" and Grandpa. I think both he and Kennady would have been perfectly fine staying with them forever! I'm so grateful for our wonderful family. It was such a treat for Cam and I to spend time together and I so needed a break from the dreary winter. I told Cam we might have to make it a yearly tradition for our anniversary in order for me to survive it here in Utah!

The view from our hotel window. I loved all of the orange trees!

We went on a hike up this hill one evening. It was a beautiful view and felt so nice to be outside!

Love you babe! Thanks for a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Liana Brown said...

I am so glad you guys got to get away for your anniversary! 6 years.... Thats awesome congrats!! Lets play soon!!

Kara and Chant said...

SO weird, but the last post that showed on my blog list was Poor Santa, so sorry I haven't commented. You have the cutest family! I am so glad you guys had fun. You deserved it. When is your anniversary?

Jaci said...

Glad you had so much fun! You should make it a tradition. And yes, we do want to get together--hold us to it! ;)

Boonie and Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Glad you had the opportunity to do this. Maybe one year we could go along for an early anniversary!?!