Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

Kennady woke up the morning after Christmas with a fever, and then passed it on to Hudson a few days later. This messed up our New Year's Eve plans of spending the night with my family and some friends, so instead my mom, dad, and Aunt Cheryl came over to our house. We had dinner, played games, watched a movie, and watched the ball drop at midnight. I was just impressed that we all stayed up! :)



The kids were doing a little better on Saturday, so we drove over to play in the snow with the cousins. We went sledding down the hill by the house and Cam even got to do a bit of snowboarding! I think Hudson's favorite part was swinging. It was a wonderful day to start off the new year!








We hope 2011 is a wonderful year for our family and all of you as well!

1 comment:

Liana Brown said...

Cute pictures! We still have not been sledding so I am jealous you guys did! Love the picture of Kennady in the window!