Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

We have been thoroughly enjoying the holidays so far! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent a lot of time with both of our families. We feel so spoiled being together after having spent so many previous holidays away and with Cam working. Cam left a few days after Thanksgiving for training out of state, so I then went back over to "Tree Town". He flew back into town on Friday, so the kids and I met him down in Salt Lake. We had a great time looking at the lights at Temple Square with some friends of ours. Thankfully it was only cold, not freezing! It's been a great few weeks, but I am exhausted and grateful to be back home with my hubby. We need to rest up before Christmas gets here! Happy Holidays!!!

Kennady sporting her Thanksgiving hat.

The kids made turkeys, but Hudson ate his before I got a good picture!

Kennady had a blow out, and then we decided to try hats on her and take her picture before she was dressed!

I love Temple Square!



No comments: