Kennady is such a CUTIE! and so is Hudson. Thanks for the comment on the blog. Are you so loving your white Christmas? I love the beach but every now and then I want to throw on my jacket and boots!
I always love seeing Santa pics. I love that Cam had to get in the pic in order for Hudson to sit with Santa. Cam is a good sport. Can't wait to see you guys this week.
I love young kid pictures with Santa. The first picture they are still too little to care, but by the second and third, they are scared of the nice man. Making for some pretty crazy pictures. I love it! I hope your trip to AZ was wonderful!
10 comments:
Kennady is such a CUTIE! and so is Hudson. Thanks for the comment on the blog. Are you so loving your white Christmas? I love the beach but every now and then I want to throw on my jacket and boots!
Haha, sorry, I really laughed out loud at the look on Hudson's face in the second pic. Oh boy. Santa is so great isn't he!? Cute, cute!
Love the first pic! That's a keeper! Merry Christmas!
I love the pictures, oh so cute. Cherish these times they go by so fast. Seems like just yesterday that you were sitting on Santa's lab.
That is awesome! Love them all!
I always love seeing Santa pics. I love that Cam had to get in the pic in order for Hudson to sit with Santa. Cam is a good sport. Can't wait to see you guys this week.
That first picture is classic! Love it!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Kennady and Hudson are so cute.
I love young kid pictures with Santa. The first picture they are still too little to care, but by the second and third, they are scared of the nice man. Making for some pretty crazy pictures. I love it! I hope your trip to AZ was wonderful!
So cute! I need you to send some of those date ideas our way...or we could just do them together :)
Post a Comment