Monday, November 15, 2010

7 Months


I feel really bad. I think I did a post for every month with Hudson, and now I'm just scrambling to keep up every few months, at best, with Kennady. I'm definitely not one of those super moms! In my defense, I swear she was just born yesterday. You know that feeling where you wake up one day and realize your kids have grown up and you wonder where your babies went? I've been feeling that a lot lately, and I hate it!

Anyways, we were a month behind with the Dr visit because of our move, so she had a 7 month well check instead of 6 months. She is 27.5 inches long and weighs 18.1 pounds, which is exactly what Hudson weighed at four months! Still in the higher percentile ranges, and we love her chunk! She is rolling all over the place right now. She can get to whatever she wants, so I think she's pretty content with not crawling yet. She is enjoying solid foods most of the time, but still prefers breast feeding. She has four teeth, and I'm pretty sure there are a few more on their way. Some of my friends that don't get to see us have asked about her hair. I would say she has light brown hair. It's definitely not the really dark hair she had at birth, but it's darker than Hudson's. I'm so glad she never went through a bald stage either! She is so, so happy most all of the time and smiles a lot. She is very content to just sit on the floor and play, which is very nice for me! She adores Hudson and is so good to let him play with her and give her kisses. I think she laughs the most and gives the best smiles to him. It's so sweet, I love watching them together. We love Kennady so much and are so grateful for her sweet spirit in our home. We seriously couldn't ask for a better baby!

7 comments:

The Girl said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is already 7 months and I haven't met her. Well once I have little Emily and am staying home...we will have to plan a visit!

Love you!!!

Lindsey said...

Love it! She is one little cutie!

Crystal and Billy said...

Time flies!

Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE! Can't wait to meet her :0) btw we come out right before Thanksgiving so I'll see you soon!
Claudia
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

She really is ADORABLE!!! She looks and sounds like such a happy baby. :) Glad that you guys are enjoying your kids so much.

Scott and Shay said...

She is so darling...I can't believe she's 7 months! I need to see her again!

The Shirley Family said...

It doesn't seem like it's possible that she is 7 months. Time sure does fly when you have kids. She is such a sweet little baby, and has the sweetest little face. Can't wait to hangout with you guys in a week!