Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! This was my best attempt at a picture of Hudson and Kennady together. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but having kids sure does make it more fun. Plus, we get to eat Hudson's candy!
Kennady's hair had really lightened up. They are a cute pair! I hope you are getting settled in and loving the time with family! Thanks for being a great woman!
10 comments:
Such cuties. Enjoy the candy before they know what they are missing!
Happy birtday to Cam as well. Mmmm... Maddox, I am so jealous!
They are so cute! I love Hudson's face! I am with you on the Halloween thing!
Adorable!
Cuteness! Love it! I can't believe how time flies, I was thinking of last year with Aurora and Hudson at the pumpkin patch in Sulphur! Crazy!
Those two just made my day!
LOVE the costumes!! You have 2 freakin cute kids Mary! Call me when your free.. lets play!
LOL I love it! Hudson's face is priceless in that outfit!
Sooooooooo cute!!!
Oh my! Hudson and Kennady looks so stinkin cute in their Halloween costumes!
Kennady's hair had really lightened up. They are a cute pair! I hope you are getting settled in and loving the time with family! Thanks for being a great woman!
Post a Comment