We had such a wonderful weekend! We are getting so spoiled here with both of our parents wanting to watch our kids, but are taking full advantage! Friday night Cam and I went to the temple while my parents babysat for us. The flowers were beautiful, so we decided we would go back the next day so I could take some pictures of the kids.
We went to the USU parade the next morning, which was very fun. Hudson loves parades! He is the best little cheerer ever! See...

We then went right up to the temple before the rain started. To our surprise, they were pulling all of the flowers out right then! I was so disappointed, but I ran out and got a few in a spot that they hadn't pulled out yet.


Our weekend continued with Cam's mom watching the kids that night so I could take Cam out for dinner for his birthday. We went to Maddox, and it was so, so yummy! Then on Sunday after church we went over to my parent's house for dinner. Monday was Cam's birthday, so our fun just continued. The kids and I brought him balloons at work and then took him to lunch, and then we went out to his parent's to celebrate with dinner and caramel brownies. Phew! Did you get all of that?! We are very happy to be back home, even if there is already snow! :)
8 comments:
Super cute pics!
Cute & looks fun! Super jealous you get to be close to your fam! :) Glad you are enjoying it though!
I love these! I am so happy to see that you guys are back in Utah! I need to make a trip to Logan soon to see you all!
Mary!
Thanks so much for your comment. You must be so excited to be back home. Oh I miss home!! This pictures look so cute, Im not sure you need a photography class, seriously though. You take very beautiful pictures. I hope you don't freeze up there!
Love the pictures! I heard there was snow. Oh boy, this will be fun! Glad you are enjoying your family. It must be nice to have free babysitters right there!
Sounds like tons of fun! Glad you're home...
I want to steel your pictures for my blog. I am so sorry about the flowers at the Temple, but glad you still got a few. It's so fun to have you guys back home. Looking forward to Sunday dinner together tomorrow!
Just noticed that I spelled "steal" wrong. I hate it when I make mistakes in posting, sorry :)
Post a Comment