What do you do when you need to blog but can't decide what to write about or feel like there's nothing too exciting going on? Well, I decided I'd just write down 5 random facts about each of us right now.
Let's start with Kennady:
-I can't believe it, but she is now 7 months old!
-She is currently getting in her top teeth. You wouldn't know it though by her happy attitude.
-She got so sick this week throwing up, but is all better now.
-Has been waking up sometimes at night, which is driving me nuts! She has slept through the night basically since we came home from the hospital.
-We can't get enough of this cute girl!
Hudson:
-Has started talking more, but I wish he still would say more instead of whining sometimes!
-Is loving playing with Daddy more often.
-Also got sick. :(
-Loves all of the trucks that go by our house each day.
-Got out the dish soap and poured almost the entire bottle into the dishwasher dispenser today. Crazy kid!
Cam:
-Is really liking his new job.
-No longer gets phone calls 24/7!
-Is so good to watch the kids for me when I need a break.
-Has a birthday coming up!
-Is the greatest dad and husband!
Mary:
-Is loving being closer to her family and friends!
-Took a photography class and is hoping to get better.
-Has loved the beautiful fall, but is dreading winter.
-Is so happy to have her husband back!
-Misses FL
Well, there you have it! Here are some random pictures I've taken of the kids lately while practicing shooting in manual mode. There are more of Kennady because she doesn't move around as much!



9 comments:
Cute pictures, Mary. I'm glad to hear you guys are back in Utah, close to family, and that Cam is loving his job. That's awesome!
Love the pics. Is Kennady's hair blonde? It was so dark when she was born! Exciting that you get to take a photography class! That is something I've always wanted to do! How fun. Take care!
Those pictures are really cute. And so are those kids!!! I am glad things are going well. Sorry you miss Fl...Love you!
Well im glad you guys are back but ive only seen you guys once :( Thats awesome your take a photo class. sooo cool. your pictures are sooo cute love them. Wow Kenedy is getting so big. time flys...
Those pictures are amazing! I want to take a photography class! Where are you taking it? Glad you are all doing well, except for the being sick part!
LOOK at the little missy growing up so fast! She is ADORABLE!!! That was a fun post.
THEY ARE SO CUTE! I can't wait to see them again...I hope that's soon!
I love the fall pictures with leaves! I was wanting to take some pics of Clayton with leaves, but we are going to have to wait another month for the leaves to fall off. Clayton & I were in California to help out my brother & sister-in-law. My nephew was in the hospital again for a schedule surgery and then ended up back there because he got sick. I went to help out with the house and taking care of my niece so that my brother could go to work and my sister-in-law could be at the hospital. I was there for 2 weeks. I think CA is a very beautiful place to live. Too bad it is so expensive. We then went up to Utah for the weekend to attend the sealing of Justin's sister. I am getting tired of traveling. I am sure you feel the exact same way! Hopefully you will get a little break. I am so happy that Cam is able to be home, sleep, and have a balanced life now! Wahoo!
Love all of the cute pictures of your adorable kids! I'm so glad that you guys are getting more time together. Hooray for parents close by, and for free babysitting!
Post a Comment