Friday, August 21, 2009

So Handsome!

My brother Tim and his wife Kim took these pictures for me before we came home. I was so excited to get some quality shots of Hudson. Even though he wasn't as cooperative as I was hoping, they still got some great pictures! Thanks guys! (P.S. If you want your pics taken by them, check out their blog!)













8 comments:

Liana Brown said...

I already commented on your facebook, but these turned out so amazing! You look gorgeous by the way! Love the new hairstyle!
Hudson is sooooo stinkin cute! That smile is something else... too precious!

Crystal Brough said...

So cute!

Crazy Me said...

so cute pics Mary! How are you? Your little boy is getting so big! I wish I could squeeze him!

Kara and Chant said...

So so cute! Mary, he is a big boy now! He doesn't have the baby look at all! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I cant get over how cute you look in that pic! I miss you a ton! Hudson is a doll! He is getting so big! Isnt it so sad how fast they grow?!?!?

Jaci said...

I love the last on of the both of you!! Super cute! You are so beautiful Mary!

Grandma's Joys said...

Mary these are so cute. I looked at my disk and we do not have these. I would love to have a copy of them.

Michelle K. said...

Those are great! He is such a heartbreaker and so smiley! It looks like you had so much fun in Utah. I would love to rent a cabin some time.