Every day Hudson and I walk down to get the mail. I love getting the mail! I was so excited when we got a package in the mail from home last week with some fun stuff! My mom sent Hudson a few things for Easter, and we wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I am sad we can't be home for Easter this year, but I'm trying to stay positive. Thanks mom and dad for still making it special! We love you!
This is an outfit we picked out for Hudson when I was in Utah. So cute! He looks like a little skater!

I had been looking for some shoes for summer and could never find anything in the right size. So frustrating! Cam thinks I'm crazy for even putting shoes on him, but I thought these were so cute! Great find Grandma!

You can see how excited Hudson is about his new shoes! (The pic kinda makes his feet look big though! ) Haha

I finally got Hudson into the Dr. today for his 9 month checkup. (I know, I'm a month late, but we've been through a lot lately!) Here are his stats: 23 pounds (73 %), 30 inches long (83%). He only had to get one shot today, and he didn't even cry at all! Such a good boy we have!
7 comments:
23 pounds! He is a big boy! He is so cute in those pictures. I love the shoes. I want some for Porter but Chant always says not until he is walking. But he is kind of ;)
Oh he is so cute! What a big boy with cute shoes! We miss you around here!!!! I gave Jaxon a mohawk and couldnt help but think of you guys! I will post some pictures of it, you will laugh at how small it is compared to Hudsons!
He is so cute! He just looks like such a happy baby! Ok...I WILL come visit you by May for sure! Love you!
thanks for the nice comments Mary. I am sad you guys moved before we got to hang out a bit. What a cute boy and family you've got there, I'm sure we'll see you again, with family being here and all. But thank goodness for blogs I can watch Hudson get bigger and BIGGER and just so darn cute he is.
amie
I am so glad that you enjoyed your package and especially the shoes. He looks soooooooooo cute. I am already counting down the days before we can see ya'll again!!!
whoah! baby got back!!!
Tyler said that BTW, not me. Sorry.
Post a Comment