I thought we'd better take advantage of my sis's talent and give Hudson his first haircut, or really "trim" while we were home. You can't really see the difference in these pics, but he sure is a handsome fellow!As you can see, Hudson is not very fond of saying goodbye. (He gets that from me!)

These last pics are of our first few days here in Louisiana with my parents. It was so wonderful to have them here! They helped us out so much with the move. I don't know what I would've done without their help! The weather was beautiful! We had some fun in the sun and got to spend an afternoon at the gorgeous pool at the hotel where Cam works. (From what I hear about the summers here, it's a good thing that Hudson loves the water!) Thanks mom and dad for all of your help and the great memories! 
I think that about sums it up for now. It has been a great couple of months spending time with our family. We're enjoying getting settled and can't wait to have some visitors! (hint, hint!)


7 comments:
Cute picture! Cam's hotel looks really pretty and I bet the lids would have a blast in the pool! It almost makes me think about visiting!! I wish it wasn't soooooooooooooooo far away!
Love the pictures!!! Louisiana looks beautiful. THe hotel is amazing! We miss you guys and are glad you are all settled in!
We will have to come visit. Can Cam get us a good room rate and maybe Ash and David can meet us there? Unless you can accomodate all of us at your house! I hope you in enjoy LA...I love living in the south even if the summers are a little humid.
Such cute pictures! Its warm enough to swim? Oh I am so jealous!!!! We miss you guys around here already! Good luck getting moved in and settled... let us know how its going!
Glad to hear you're having warm weather down there. It might snow here tonight!
Glad that you guys are all settled in. I loved looking at all the fun family pictures!!! :) Yeah we have enjoyed living in the south. The summers can get really HOT and HUMID which is the only downside. But on the upside you can have a year round garden, yippee!!! Be prepared for the hurricanes!!!
I'm so glad your settled now. It looks like you had fun with your family. Those are some cute pictures. I would love to come visit, but don't know when we'll be able to.
Post a Comment