9 years ago
Monday, March 16, 2009
Boring Update
What a way to entice you to read, huh?! Well, I am really doing this for myself so years from now I will remember what a crazy time it's been for us! I am too tired to even download a picture.....Anyways, Hudson and I arrived back in STL last night after being away for almost 4 weeks. I don't want to fly for a long time as I am afraid my good luck flying with Hudson will run out! We had an amazing time in Utah and flew straight from there to LA to be with Cam for a few days and find a place to live. Now we are back and packing in full force. My parents are flying out Thursday afternoon and we will be heading out straight from the airport. My emotions are all over the place, but I am trying to stay positive about our upcoming adventure. Oh, and did I mention that we sold our house? Yep! 4 weeks! Crazy, or really a big blessing! Things are once again working out for us. I often wonder what I do/did to deserve all that I've been given. Well, the bathroom floor is getting hard and Hudson is ready to get out of the bath, so I better go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
How could you think all of what you are doing is boring! I hope the packing is going good and that you can get all you need to get done by yourself! I am sorry that I am not there to help you! Love ya!
That's awesome you were able to sell your house so quickly! I wish we could come help ya move! Good luck and best wishes in your move!!!
4 weeks?! In this market?! That is a huge blessing! Must be meant to be. Good luck with the move. I'm excited to hear about your next adventure.
Congrats on selling your house. That is SUCH a relief, I'm sure. Trust me, I've been there! Only, it took us 9 months to sell instead of 1. You're really lucky!
Good luck on the move and keep in touch! It's been great getting to know you!
Have a safe trip! Someday you'll wonder where the time has gone :) Best wishes on your new adventure!
I am so happy for you both! Good luck with the move. I'll talk to you once you settle in (or if you need to talk before then I'm here).
WOW, I can't believe you sold your house that fast!!! Honestly what a HUGE blessing in this economy. Goodluck with your move. Hope everything continues to go well for you and your family. :)
CONGRATS on the house sale! You are going to be missed!!
How awesome you sold your house! Hopefully for a good price. I wish I could sell a few houses that fast or find clients to buy houses that fast. I also wish our moves could have gone so smoothly. Have fun packing!
Good luck with everything! Thats great you sold your house so quick! I WILL call you this week to catch up and find out how you liked LA! Love you!
I'm glad you had fun back home...sorry I missed you. Good luck with the move!
Mary,
YOu are moving? Where are you moving to? That is stressful! But, what an adventure. Hudson is so cute! I can't believe i didn't see you while you were in Utah. Not good! Love ya, Mindi
Post a Comment