skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Getting Ready!
With only a little more than 6 weeks to go, I am really starting to feel like we need to get everything ready for the baby. After I'm done with school next week, I will finally have time to! Cam and I put our pack 'n play together last night and it was so much fun! We are getting so excited for Hudson, especially since this week has been the end of sleeping well at night for me. I know, I know, this is only the beginning!
Cam is going to be such a great dad!
6 comments:
You guys I'm so excited for you! Your babies really change your life and having that experience is such a blessing. You both will be such good parents,Hudson is a lucky boy. :0)
You'll be such a great mom. How exciting for you! Good luck with your nesting and getting everything ready!
I remember that feeling of needing to get everything ready. I remember just staring into Kelsey's room and empty car seat just waiting to put her in it. Then next thing you know they are 10 and think you are so not cool! LOL Then those boys came along that I was so excited for and well they are fun but, do things that embarress the heck out of you! (Like Pee right outside the Kitchen window while you have your visiting teaching sisters and little children over for lunch...you think he turned the hose on because there is a stream popping up in the window and then you look closer and realize...then you scream OMG No, NO, NO don't do that! He smiles and says I had to go potty!) I'm going to have to post this to my blog as this really did happen this week! LOL
Hi Mary!
I was just browsing blogs and came upon yours. I think the last time I saw you I was getting ready to have my baby and now you are getting ready to have yours! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Little boys are so much fun! Well good luck with everthing!
WOW! It's getting so close. You're so cute pregnant! Your house is coming along nicely as well. We miss you guys!
Don't forget to email me graduation pictures MorganBarton00@gmail.com thank you
Post a Comment