Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our new niece!

My sister Keri Beth had her baby late Thursday night. Her name is Marlie Rae and she is SO cute! I hope my babies don't weigh 8 lbs 13 oz like her, but she definitely has me wanting my own baby here even more than before! I'm so glad I have a sister who lets me be so involved. I love being an aunt and look forward to becoming a mom come June. I am now almost 16 weeks along! It's gone by pretty quickly thus far, but most of that is probably because I have felt so well. We had some complications a few weeks ago, but the baby is fine and we just keep praying that things will go smoothly. I know my sister will post lots about the baby on her own blog, but I still wanted to show a picture of her with me. I love holding her! I'm sure there will be a lot more later about this new baby that we are all so excited about.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute baby! It will be so exciting to see if your baby is a boy or a girl? My Mom has more Grandson's and your Mom has more Grandaughter's!

Ashley Terry said...

Awww, cute!!!!

You are so beautiful...I love you and miss you chica!!! Congrats to your sister!!