Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a great time spending time with family. It's always fun to watch the kids open presents and Marlie looked so cute in her Christmas outfit that we got her! I was very surprised that Cam got me a Bosch. He loves homemade bread and I look forward to making lots for him now! He accidentaly saw his present in the car, but still gave me a good face for a picture! Here are some of our pictures of Christmas.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with family on Christmas!

The Shirley Family said...

I'm so glad we got to spend Christmas eve and Christmas with you guys. Just think next year you will have your own little one to open presents with. So exciting!

Ashley Terry said...

You guys are so stinking cute - really, your whole family is!!! I love it!!!

I also love you and miss you!!!!!! I thought about you a lot this holiday - I hope you are doing great and feeling wonderful!!! MUAH!