Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Week to Remeber

It's humbling to think of the many things Cam and I have been blessed with lately. The first bit of exciting news that we have is that Cam is graduated from college! He now has a degree in Business Administration. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. I planned a surprise party for him on Friday night and we were able to let our family and friends know that we are having a baby! We were at a restaurant, so made an announcement to put in everyone's menu. I can't get a good picture of it and I don't have a scanner, so I will just write what it said: A perfect blend of Cam and Mary currently baking in the oven. Will be served approximately June 2nd. Exact flavor yet to be determined. We are so excited for this wonderful treat! I haven't felt sick and things have been going really well, so we couldn't ask for more. As if that wasn't enough good news for one week, Saturday we had two offers on our house and after a long day of decisions, we accepted one and are very pleased with it. We will be closing at the end of the month, so we will be packing up and moving over Thanksgiving. Wow!! We are moving in with Cam's parents who have an empty house while we build our new house in Providence. Cam is feeling a little pressure about getting it done in time, but I have complete faith in him. We are so grateful for the many things that we have been blessed with!

These aren't very good pictures, but I thought that you would still enjoy seeing some of our fun night.
Surprise!!!!!!


Me and Erika

Our wonderful family and friends



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you both! I can't believe Cam is done,that's great :0) Congrats on selling your home.And a great big hug to you both on the baby. You are both wonderful and beautiful people and will be the best parents ever! Sorry we didn't make it that night to share the joy but we love you both and wish you the best now and always. Glad you haven't felt sick, especially now that you have to get packed and moved.Let me know if you need anything.

The Shirley Family said...

Mary you did such a great job planning Cam's surprise Graduation Party, and the cute surprise announcement of being prego! Tim and I are so excited for you guys. I know you will both be wonderful parents. I'm so lucky to have you and Keri Beth as sister-in-laws.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope you continue to feel great. It's wonderful how things seem to just work out right. I was just saying my Mom is going to have 2 more grandchildren then your Mom...it is about time a few of you caught things up a little!!!lol Keep us posted on your exciting news.

Malizia's said...

Hey Mary. It's Sadie! I just saw your blog off Tim's, and wanted to say HI! Congrats on the Baby, it will be the best thing ever! I love being a mom! I wanted to talk to you more at the yard sell, but you were busy! I guess we can keep in touch through the blogging world!!

Jaci said...

Congrats Mary!!!! Your babies will be beautiful!
Love, Jaci

*C said...

Mary,

I saw your link on Jaci's blog. Hope you don't mind, I had to check it out! {In case you're wondering this is Chanthoeun, hopefully you remember me}. It's fun to see how you're doing.

... Congrats on the baby!! I'm sure he or she will be beautiful just like their mom!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Cam & Mary! I'm so excited for you...and a bit jealous too! It sounds like you both have been very blessed with your house, the baby, and Cam's graduation! That's great! Are you going to be in Thatcher for Christmas?

Unknown said...

by the way we changed our blogspot address to sskmcck to make it a little more private.