Thursday, November 1, 2007

October Fun!

Wow! This has been a crazy week, but a lot of fun as well. Cam's birthday was last Thursday, and while sitting at lunch talking about how tired we both were, he said, "Let's go to Vegas." Those of you who know me know that going anywhere remotely warm is something I am always up for, so I said, "Okay" and went home to get a hotel room. Cam's sister Chelsey was leaving on her mission so his family was having a big get-together on Saturday for her. We decided to leave late that night after the party and I talked Cam into taking a few days off work. (I had school off because of UEA.) So anyways, we had a great time at a fun Halloween party at our friend's house on Friday, then caught up with family on Saturday. We then left and had a great time in Las Vegas. It's not somewhere we would want to go regularly, but you can't beat 80 degree weather in October! We went to a great Cirque du Soleil show and enjoyed the time away together. Here are some pictures of our crazy but really fun week.

Happy Birthday Cam!!

Goodbye Sister Hoyt!

I can't tell you how long it took me to brush my hair after this!

A fun night on the strip!

4 comments:

The Morris Family said...

mary, I love your pictures. I think you should have posted the other one of you in the dress when Erika was there! HA HA!!! That is a funny story I will never forget! Love ya lots! Have a good week!

The Morris Family said...

Hi Mary and Cam, this is Mom (Marlene), looks like you had a fun weekend! You make such a cute couple, with and without costumes! I have laughed and laughed about the dress experience. Those of you who haven't heard about Mary's call for help, have her tell you the story.

The Shirley Family said...

Okay so I am dying to hear about this dress story. I'll have to call you this weekend to hear all about it. You and Cam look awesome!! Love the Halloween costumes. I'm glad you guys were able to go to Vegas for the weekend, and Happy late Birthday Cam!!

Unknown said...

Fun costumes! Mary you will have to post your story on the blog for us all to read! It has been a warm October for us at 80 degrees but, I will be feeling like you when Jan/Feb rolls around!