Cam listed our house on the MLS this weekend, so we are hoping to get some bites soon. I realized that some of you haven't even seen our house yet, so I thought it would be fun to post some pictures. If you know of anyone who wants a great home, send them our way!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm excited for you guys. Hope you can sell your home soon!
Hey beautiful!! Yay for having a blog :) I hope the house for sale goes well!! I love you and am glad I have another way to keep in touch with you now!! MUAH!
Hi Mary, Good Luck with selling your house. Your house is really cute, I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it. I can't wait to see your new house that you and Cam are building.
Hey I do know of some jobs...not sure what Cam's looking for or majoring in. I don't have your email. Will ou email me at gajohnsons@bellsouth.net. I'm always recruiting family to come here. You are welcome to come visit anytime. We have a guest bed and bath waiting for visitors!
Your house is so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures. Blair and I are back in Utah and are starting the house hunt tomorrow. Hopefully we will find something cute like yours. Btw, your halloween costumes look awesome. Is that your wedding dress?
8 comments:
I'm excited for you guys. Hope you can sell your home soon!
Hey beautiful!! Yay for having a blog :) I hope the house for sale goes well!! I love you and am glad I have another way to keep in touch with you now!! MUAH!
Hi Mary, Good Luck with selling your house. Your house is really cute, I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it. I can't wait to see your new house that you and Cam are building.
Good Luck with selling the house! Your blog is way cute!
Cute background I love it :0)
Hey I do know of some jobs...not sure what Cam's looking for or majoring in. I don't have your email. Will ou email me at gajohnsons@bellsouth.net. I'm always recruiting family to come here. You are welcome to come visit anytime. We have a guest bed and bath waiting for visitors!
Mary!
Hey! It's Bro. Mickelson! Great house...where is it located? Ward members are always moving outta here -- you may as well benefit from it. :)
Fun to see your family! I'll check back in soon...
Your house is so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures. Blair and I are back in Utah and are starting the house hunt tomorrow. Hopefully we will find something cute like yours. Btw, your halloween costumes look awesome. Is that your wedding dress?
Post a Comment