Cam and I are both still in school, but it is coming to an end soon. Cam will be done with school in 7 weeks!!! I can't believe it! We are so excited, but he is wondering what he's going to do once he's home at night. We joke that he'll have to get a night job to pay for it! I will start my student teaching in January and then will be done in the beginning of May. We are so ready to be done with the school phase of our lives!
We just put our house up for sale and will start building again when that happens. We are working on our house plan and are getting excited to start, although I know it can be a stressful process.
I'm so excited to learn more about blogging and hope you all enjoy our blog. I always want to stay in touch with everyone, and this is a great way to do it!
Here are some pictures of some things we did this summer. We had a blast going to Lake Tahoe with my family.

4 comments:
You and Cam are so cute together! Keep us posted on stuff! Did you know I have my Real Estate License here in Georgia...I think Cam is an agent or was...anyways good luck with everything!
Yeah!!!! I just found your blog and I'm so happy you did it! You guys are so cute and your hair, I love it. I don't think it was that dark the last time I saw you. Well I know you are crazy busy with school and we always talk about getting together, but at least this way we can keep an eye on each other even if we don't hang out as much as we would like.Hugs and Kisses, love you guys!
Mary! It was so good to see you and your hubby! You two look like you are doing wonderful! I am way happy for you! You look great! You BETTER keep your blog updated so that I can come check out your new pictures!! I love ya
Oh this is Jackie :) and that comment right above hahaha
Post a Comment