Saturday, December 15, 2012

Preparing for Christmas

It was so fun to decorate the house for Christmas! I put the tree up the Sunday after Thanksgiving, and the kids were so excited. It has definitely been a work in progress and I hope to be able to add more things that I want in the years to come. I did a few crafts that were way fun, but took a lot of time and money. (Hence why I don't look at Pinterest very much!) I was happy with how things turned out though, and love the warm, cozy feeling of our home. 








Cam and I were asked to portray Mary and Joseph at our ward Christmas party, with Parker playing Jesus. It was a really special morning for me. It feels so special to have a new baby at Christmastime, and this gave me an opportunity to really think about how Mary felt and about our Savior. It was the perfect way to feel the spirit of Christmas!



No comments: