Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

It was another busy, fun Christmas for us! I think they just keep getting better, and will, with the kids understanding more and getting excited. We went up to Cam's parents on Sunday (the 23rd) and had our party/program with them. We stayed the night, and then went over to my parent's on Monday. We helped get dinner ready and had a great time as always. I say it all the time, but the cousins seriously get along so well! It is so fun to watch them play together and build relationships. We went home that night, as Santa was coming to our new house for the first time and wanted to be there in the morning to see what he brought. We woke the kids up (crazy, I know!) and brought them to the basement. Hudson and Kennady were so excited about what Santa had brought them, along with what was there for Parker. We all took turns opening gifts after that and everyone was very happy with their gifts. After a nice, quick breakfast together, we got ready and headed back to Smithfield to be with Cam's family. The drive through the canyon was beautiful! It was very snowy, but with blue skies. We ended the night at my family's home and stayed the night there. The holidays are always a very busy time, but I try to remind myself that spending time with our families is what it's about. I know at some point our parents won't be here to share memories with, so we need to enjoy the time we have now. 

Kenna as an angel during our nativity reenactment 



CHRISTMAS MORNING! 
Kenna got a doll house from Santa!

 Parker just chilled out and was a happy camper



Hudson got super heros!


 I loved having a new baby at Christmastime!


 Parker got a play mat, and he loves it! 


Hudson helping Kennady put on her Cinderella slippers. He did this all on his own, and it was like the scene out of a movie. Love these sweet kids! 


Excited about dress up!


Edee painted us this pretty picture


Cam surprised me with this Jambox, so we can rock out to music in the house. Awesome gift!


Our pretty drive on the way to Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt's


Aunt Chelsey and Parker


Enjoying a great day!


Baby's First Christmas!




I love my adorable family! I had a wonderful Christmas with them! 

No comments: