Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Baby Update

I know I say it all the time, but I have the best family! My brother and his wife came to our house and took these pictures of Parker for us. Are they just sweet or what?! He is 2 weeks old here, and I can't believe it that he is already a month old now! At his 2 week checkup he weighed 8.13- a whole pound over birth weight! The Drs always tell me I'm a good cow. Cam says I should take that as a compliment. Okay. :) It doesn't really surprise me that he's growing so fast since he's just following his brother and sister, but I really hate it! (He is also eating every 3 hours, day or night!) Other than being pretty tired, we are doing great. Parker is getting blessed this weekend, so I'm very excited about that, plus a little stressed. I'm trying to figure out how we are going to get the 40 members of our immediate family in my house, and my sweet babe has baby acne. I know it sounds lame, but I just want him to look perfect! In the end I know it will eventually go away and it won't matter. Parker is so lucky to have so many people here to share his special day and that love him as much as we do!














4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Mary he is so precious!!! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats again.. Nothing beats a new baby in the home. So much Love

Lindsey said...

I know I said it on fb but those are such cute pictures, and you always look amazing! You are so pretty! Hope you are doing great! Take care. Parker is a cutie!

Kara and Chant said...

He is just beautiful! Good luck this weekend. Everything will be great, I'm sure. Enjoy it!

Morgan said...

He's smiling and wide eyed! Such cute pictures of such a cute babe.. XOXO