So here's a bit of a catch up of what we've been up to.
In August:
We went to Bear Lake one last time for a while. The kids are still asking to go to the cabin! McKayla took this of Kennady while we were there. I just can't get enough of this beautiful girl!
We used our pass to the zoo again and took Marlie and Mason along with us. The kids seriously love it there! It's been a fun thing for us this summer.
We enjoyed the Box Elder County Fair again with the cousins! Watching the kids at the parade is one of my favorite things. Hudson can't get enough of the tractors and trucks and Kennady was shaking it whenever the dance teams came by. So funny! They had a blast riding rides together after at the fair. Good times!
And so far in September:
My cousin Ashley who lives in Boston right now came for a quick visit! It was so fun to see her and meet her little boy Brigham. I'm lucky I've gotten to see her once a year for the past two years now. I just love her!
Hudson started preschool and speech therapy again, so he is one busy guy! He has class every afternoon except Friday. I miss him, but it's also been nice to have a little time with Kennady. He doesn't hesitate at all when going into his classes and comes home every day saying how he loves school.
I've been really lucky the last few months to catch up with some great friends. I don't have pics of all of the get togethers, but I had a great time with some old friends from college, Liana, and two of my BFF's Erika and Danielle. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Love all of you ladies!
Cam and I were able to attend the Brigham City Temple open house at different times. I went with my mom early one Saturday morning and Cam stayed home because Kennady was sick. It is so beautiful and we were very lucky to get to see the Bride's Room, which was my favorite! Then I dropped Hudson and Cam off last weekend before we met his mom in Brigham to take our kids. Kennady and I walked around the tabernacle across the street while we waited.
We celebrated my mom's birthday!
And last, but certainly not least, I got to spend an entire day with my love. We went to the temple, had ice cream, did a little shopping, went to a movie, and then had dinner with friends. We even got to go to church the next day before picking up our kids. What a wonderful break for this tired, really pregnant mommy! We really do have the best family!
Coming up next: A baby post!!!!!







5 comments:
Looks like a great summer! Your kids are seriously so cute! Good luck with the baby! Can't wait to see pictures!
Looks like you had a fun summer! And to to do all of that while you are pregnant! Good luck with delivery next week! Take care and I hope we can catch up soon! I've been a bad friend and haven't called in forever! Take care!
That is quite the cliff hanger to this post Mary! I can't wait for the next post!!! So happy for you!!
You are a radiant pregnant mommy! What a fun summertime. Can't wait to see the new little guy. Best of luck to you! We love you guys!!!
I just have to say that the picture of you with your cousin and your mom is darling yet it makes me sick.. that is the same month that you delivered your cute little guy and you look like you are 4 months pregnant! Looks like you guys had a fun summer.. cant wait to see more pictures of you darling new baby boy. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment