I love, love, summertime, but man it can be exhausting too! It feels like July flied by with us doing a lot of fun things. I'm going to simplify and show a fraction of the pictures of what we've been up to.
We went up to Bear Lake a couple times this month-a whole week over the 4th! I can't tell you how much our kids love going to the cabin!
We met up with my sister's friends one day on the lake. Kennady wanted to ride the tube, so we got my sister on too for a "slow" ride.
One day we drove up to Tony's Grove.
Where are Hudson and Marlie? Oh, just getting in the water!
Kenna with Addie and Drew. These girls have so much fun together!
The kids are crazy and all ended up playing in the freezing water in their clothes!
Hudson really wanted to help Uncle Tim blow out his candles.
Love these girls!
Having a fun day on the Lake!
Cam was able to come up for a few days and play!
We all had a blast on the paddle boards.
Playing in the sand with Maddi.
So fun!
I love this of my mom and Kenna.
Marlie and Kennady
Precious!
My dad is so good to get in and swim with the kids.
Kennady just wanted to go down the slide non stop. She is fearless!
We were also able to have a short visit with my cousin Stacey and her family who live in Georgia. It was great to see them!
I decided it was time to potty train Kennady when I saw we had a whole week we would be home. I don't know why it's always such an emotional thing for me, but after being cooped up in the house for a few days, I was losing it! I called my mom for support one night and she had the idea of us going to the zoo later that week. Kim and her girls met us there which made it even better. The kids loved it and my parents bought us a pass so we can now go for free! (Any friends want to meet us there?) Kenna has done amazing and we are so proud of her. She seems even more like a big girl now. Yay for no diapers....at least for a few months! :)
The polar bears gave us a great show!
Cute cousins!
So excited to ride the train!
We've also enjoyed going to the park, library, and taking walks at night as a family. As you can see, it's been a great summer so far! We also just got back from Lake Tahoe, so that post will be up next!




1 comment:
WOW! I miss those mountains! Glad you guys had such a great time!! You are the most beautiful pregnant girl Mary! You honestly glow!
Post a Comment