Monday, May 21, 2012

Disneyland!

We were going to head home on Monday and stay the night in Vegas, but then my mom had a great idea to take the kids to Disneyland on Monday and drive straight home on Tuesday. I was pretty hesitant to take Kennady and felt bad going without Cam, but knowing how much Hudson would love it I couldn't say no. My sister and her family were going for 3 days, so spending their first day with them was perfect. The kids had so much fun riding rides together and we were all able to help each other out. It was the perfect time and we practically walked onto everything! Both Hudson and Kennady LOVED it!!! Their enthusiasm was so adorable and I had to keep fighting back tears because they were so cute. Kennady did much better than I anticipated and even took a nap in her stroller for a bit. Hudson is still talking about it and keeps telling Cam he needs to go with us.

We're here!

Dumbo



Merry-Go-Round

Teacups

It's a Small World

Mickey!!! For his souvenir, Hudson chose this stuffed Mickey and now has to take it everywhere! 

Kenna ran right up and gave Mickey a huge hug. It was so cute! 



Inside Mickey's house

Minnie

Goofy

Pluto



The Rockets! It was so funny watching my mom on this ride! She was scared!

Tinkerbell

My parents with Kennady

Hudson and Marlie taking a rest. These two have so much fun together!

Love my kids!

Kenna heard some music and just started dancing. Everyone was stopping to watch her and we were all just cracking up!

Watching the parade. This was probably my favorite part of the day. 

Kenna waved to everyone. It was so cute! Both of my kids kept getting waves and kisses from the characters. 

We rode on a lot more rides, and Hudson's favorites I don't even have pictures of. They were the Buzz Lightyear ride and Finding Nemo. By the time we got to dinner, we were all exhausted. Hudson told me he was tired, laid down on my lap, and was out for the night.

This was such a fun trip! We made so many great memories and can't wait to take Cam back with us next time. Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth! 

3 comments:

Liana Brown said...

How fun!!! I am so glad they both loved it! Kennady waving during the parade is too cute!! And I love big boy Hudson finally crashing after a long day! Such cutties!!

Jaci said...

So fun! I love that you said you were fighthing back tears from seeing your kids so happy. I love that feeling. You are the cutest mom Mary. I am glad things are going well for the Hoyt family! :)

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! That picture of Kennady running into Mickey's arms is exactly what Disney Land is all about!