I found out that I am pregnant while Cam and I were in St. George with his family. It was our anniversary. How perfect! I gave him this to tell him. I was already doing the frame, I just had to change what I was going to say.

We are super excited and anxious. The thought of three kids is kinda scary! I have been more sick than with my other two, but still grateful it's just nausea. I actually feel worse at night, which I think is weird. I'm looking forward to being in my second trimester in less than a week so I can hopefully have my energy back and feel better. I've been freaking out at how fast I'm starting to show, but now that it's out, I'm not as worried about it. (There's not much I can do about it anyways!)
Now to add to the news.... we are building a house in East Layton! This decision came after many, many trips looking at houses and areas closer to where Cam works everyday. He leaves around 5:30 am and we're lucky when he gets home at 7. (Weeks like this week, I'm happy if he just gets home before the kids go to bed.) Cutting his drive down a lot should hopefully equal to more time at home with us, so we are really happy. I decided to just start off going to a Dr. down there since we should be moving in June sometime. I figured if I don't have to change Dr.s too it will minimize the changes going on. They should be digging our hole on Monday, so we are very excited about that as well. We have lots of work to do before this new little one comes, but that's how Cam and I seem to roll. The crazier the better!

9 comments:
Congrats again!!! You are such a fabulous mom! You will do great with 3! Love how you told Cam! You are so creative! I also hope you are starting to feel better. Good luck with the house... keep us updated on the progress! A brand new house and baby will be soooo exciting! Busy year for the Hoyt family! :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! And a house too! Awesome! Good luck with everything. Hopefully the sickness goes away soon!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! For everything! The house and the baby. What a perfect time to find out too! I hope you start feeling better! 1st tri is always hard!
Congratulations! I am thrilled you are moving to Layton, my family lives in Farmington so when we come to Utah we will have to get together!
Cute Mary!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you all. You make beautiful babies, that's for sure! I will let you know when we make our UT summer plans. Our ski trip was a much-needed getaway. We hadn't had a trip, just the two of us, in nearly seven years. We didn't see anyone other than my folks, grandparents, and Dust's siblings & spouses. Love ya, girlie!
A new baby, a new house! Your life is so exciting right now! Congrats on both!
East Layton! That city is lucky to be getting you guys! So fun! Congrats on such an exciting move in a NEW HOUSE! Yay!!!!
We are so so excited for you guys! Congratulations! We hope the next few months go smoothly for you!
We are so so excited for you guys! Congratulations! We hope the next few months go smoothly for you!
Post a Comment