Where did January go?! I can't believe that I didn't get my camera out once! I need to really quit slacking or there will be no pictures for my calendar next year! Luckily I do have a few on my phone. We had a pretty good month, considering it is January. (Bleh.) Cam and I went to St. George with his parents and siblings for a quick get together. It was a lot of fun and I felt like I got to know them a lot better. Our anniversary was that weekend, so we used that trip to celebrate as well. 7 years! Woot! Woot! It was so nice to spend some time with Cam! We also got to catch up with a few of my friends from high school-bonus! All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and our kids didn't want to leave my parent's house.
I feel like my kids are growing up so fast, and I hate it! They are both so fun right now and bring so much joy to my life. I am not as patient as I would like to be, but I love them and don't know what I would do without Hudson's hugs every day and Kennady making me smile just because she's so dang cute. I love being a mom! I can't listen to Taylor Swift's song Never Grow Up without tearing up!
"Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this littleOh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
No, no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up"




I love my simple life! I love how Cam loves me and tries to understand me....I love watching my kids learn and grow....I love hearing them giggle in their beds at night....I love that we can be together forever....yes, that's what it's all about!
4 comments:
I love this post! And I love you! :)
I can see why you love all those things! We need to set a play date!
Such a sweet post. I can relate. These days are ones that will pass way too fast. Your little ones are darling. hold them tight-- not that you need to be reminded of that. :)
Your kids are so darn adorable! I agree. Why do they have to grow? There is nothing like those first few years when they are so sweet and innocent and have nothing but love to give. Congrats on seven years of marriage. What a beautiful family you are!
Post a Comment