Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Kennady!

My baby girl has grown up so fast! We had a fun few days celebrating the big #2.

First, I made pancakes for breakfast and Hudson and I sang to her.

Later I took her for a treat and a walk around the temple during the day while we were waiting for Hudson. I wanted to take some pictures of her, but I was not well prepared and my camera died after 1 shot. Bummer!

We had one of her favorites, chicken and rice for dinner, and then when Cam got home we went to get frozen yogurt.

Kennady got a trike for her birthday. She loves getting pushed around, since she's too short to peddle.

On Friday we met my mom, sis, and Jenn at the park to play and have cupcakes. Yummy!

Then on Sunday we went to my parents to celebrate with my niece McKayla, who turned 14 this week! It was a very fun day with family. Kenna loved her cake!


We love you so much Kennady! You are my little peanut! You are only in the 30% for your height and weight. (25 pounds, 33 inches) You are so smart and talk very well. Papa was so surprised this weekend to hear you say "Don't do that!" You have such a fun personality and are definitely all girl. You love to get dressed in the morning and will cry if I don't put a bow in your hair. You like to watch Elmo, and you have loved playing outside lately. You are a great sleeper and take a long nap during the day. You love food and will eat practically anything. Your dad and I feel so blessed to have you as a daughter, and your big brother has adored you from day one. I know you will be a great big sister to the baby. We hope you felt very special as we celebrated your birthday.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had a fun time! We almost had babies sharing birthdays, but my little nugget wanted to be stubborn! Haha. Happy birthday Kennady!

Liana Brown said...

She is sooooo dang cute! Glad you had fun celebrating! I can't believe she is 2!

Ashley Terry said...

Oh my heavens - she is so gorgeous!!! She looks so much like you!! I can't believe she's 2 already!! Crazy how time flies. Those pics are great - what a beautiful girl!

Jaci said...

So glad you made a comment on my blog -- it reminded me to come look at yours. Your kennady is adorbale!! 2 years old already?? What the heck?! I can't believe how tiny she is! Noah is 22 lbs and only 8 months old! Wow! She's a feather! Your "one shot" at the temple was a perfect one, so don't feel too bad the camera died. It was still very successful photo session. :) Miss you Mary!