Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

Today we were able to see Santa at Hudson's preschool party. I took Kennady along and she thought she was a big kid just like the others! Here's how it went:

Not sure about Santa....

What about if Hudson is there too?

A little better....

And Hudson loves him! He asked for cars.

Hudson's cute class with their antlers!

And speaking of antlers, I wanted to make cake balls for some neighbors, and decided to turn them into these. I was pretty proud of myself!

It is snowing a little outside and I couldn't be happier! Christmas is almost here!

4 comments:

The Girl said...

Cute kiddos! Love ya!!!

Kara and Chant said...

Those cake balls are so cute! Very creative. And your kids are just so cute. Love Kennady's face.

Liana Brown said...

Love the Santa pictures! Big brothers make any scary Santa better! Nice job on the cake balls! They are super cute! Merry Christmas!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Such cute kids! You are also very creative with your cake balls! Oh and every time we go somewhere or ask Carter where were going he says to Hudson's house...pretty sure we need to come visit again!