This year we headed to Lake Tahoe for our family trip with my family. Lake Tahoe is one of the prettiest lakes I have ever seen! The water is so crystal clear and blue. This was our second time here together, but I think the most fun! This was the longest trip Cam and I had ever taken together, and we still didn't want to go home.
We all had so much fun playing in the water and sand, jumping off the rocks, and on the paddle boards. The kids all loved playing with their cousins and really became close.




We were so lucky to have my grandparents, my mom's two brothers, their wives, and a few of my cousins come join in our fun. It had been a long time since we'd seen each other and we had a blast catching up. I wish we could all see each other more!
My cousin Geoff lives on his sailboat near San Francisco. We decided to take the 3.5 hour trek there one day to see him and the sites. It was a long day of driving and quick site seeing, but I am so glad we went.

6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun time! I can't believe how grown up Hudson looks! What a cutie!
So much fun! Those pictures are beautiful. Your kids are so cute!
Gorgeous pictures!!!! Could your kids be anymore photogenic??? NO! Geez they are cute! Glad you had fun with family... its always the best! And of course you look amazing like usual!
Such darling pictures! Looks like you had a blast! The pics of your kids are so stinking cute!!!!! I love the one where they are sitting side by side on the beach.....so sweet! You are beautiful!!!!
I was speechless, Looks like was a wonderful trip. there no better time than the time you spend with the family.
Beautiful! We need to play!
Post a Comment