Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool!

Hudson started preschool on September 6th and is loving it! He was/is by far most excited about his new cars "pack pack". He started being a little anxious this week, but does great once he gets in. He's never been afraid or sad to leave me before, so I really hope it's just a phase. My little guy is getting so big and I am so excited for him to learn new things!

He was being such a goof when I was trying to take his picture!

I was really sick on his first day, so Cam stayed home from work. It was nice that he got to share in the moment, too!

I thought he would be scared on the first day, but he and Krew just walked right in!
Hudson: "Bye mom!"
Me: "Bye Hudson! Have fun! I love you!"
Fighting tears. :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute! How exciting! He's growing up too fast!

Kara and Chant said...

Aww! He is just so grown up looking! I hear you with the tears thing! I am sad you couldn't get any of those books at the library! They were all fantastic. And you are going to need something to keep you busy while Hudson is gone! Good luck with the transition.

Boonie and Jenn said...

So cute! I almost cried looking at the cute pic of him walking away. So glad he likes it!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary, that is CRAZY that you have a son in preschool! Justin and I already dread the day when our boys leave us for school. I about cried when I saw a bus today and thought of my boys riding it one day.

Hudson is adorable! :)