I can't believe July is almost over! It's been a crazy month! Cam and I both love the 4th of July. We had an extremely fun-filled weekend with friends and family this year. Let's recap:
We kicked off the celebrations by meeting some friends at a park and catching up. No pictures though. :( Then we met up with some other friends at the Logan fireworks, which never disappoint! To say that Hudson loved the show is a huge understatement. He kept saying "faster, higher, more!"
We then headed to Lava to do some camping. We have been able to go a few times already this summer with our good friends the Stevens. I'm not a huge fan of camping, but it's great to see how fun the kids have. Kennady especially loved getting all dirty and eating anything that was in the dirt.
The weekend wasn't over yet though! On Monday we went up to the Hoyt's to have a yummy dutch oven dinner. I was trying to take some pictures of my kids, but they are both so hard to photograph right now! I hope this stage ends really soon!
I feel like I haven't updated very much about the kiddos lately, so I'll just go ahead and make this an even longer post! This first picture of Kennady reminded me of her ultrasound pic in my tummy. This little lady has grown right up! We call her our "Miss Sassy Pants" because she sure does have an attitude! She is so fun though, and is even starting to say some words.
Hudson is having a blast this summer! He loves swimming and playing outside. He definitely keeps us on our toes. He has been going to school to help him with his speech 3 times a week, and is improving greatly. He loves school and is very sociable. Hudson is so enthusiastic and happy. I wish I had half of his energy!





3 comments:
Looks like fun! Hope the rest of your summer is great too!
How fun!! Kennady is such a big girl now! And I can't believe Hudson is in school already!
Look how stinking funny miss sassy pants' face is in that picture! What cuties they are! glad you had a fun July! Here comes August! Goes way too fast!
Post a Comment