Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finally!!!

We are SO thrilled that Summer has decided to arrive in Utah! It was a long, hard winter for sure. We've had a lot of fun so far and hope to cram as much in as possible for the next few months.

Hudson and Krew took swimming lessons and had a blast!




We've also been trying to make a weekly trip to the Logan pool. I am so glad that both of my kids love the water!





6 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

So glad you are enjoying the summer! So fun you have Krew there. Love the family picture at the wedding. Your kids are beautiful!

Liana Brown said...

I know... I think I spent everyday outside right now! And with it so hot we are almost always at a pool or something! It's about dang time!!! Bear Lake.... um PLEASE!!!!!

The Caple Crew said...

I love that you can still see snow on the mountains while you guys swim!

Grandma's Joys said...

I love the picture of Kennady in her little yellow swim suit walking. Looking forward to spending some time with the kids at the cabin next weekend.

Marc and Letty said...

You have a very beautiful family. enjoy the summer in Utah, because here the hot is terrible.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are to die for Mary! Looks like everything is going so great! Im so happy for you and your darling little life! I sure miss you a ton! We need to get together next time I am up there!