Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A very special weekend

Cam and I were very blessed to be able to take part in a special weekend for my cousin. David and Ashley adopted sweet Emily and after getting things finalized, they were able to take her to the temple and have her sealed to them. It was so neat to witness this! Then on Sunday, David (Emily's dad) gave her a beautiful blessing. It was a very special weekend!

Boston, MA Temple

An Eternal Family!









It was so fun to get to explore Boston a little. It was beautiful!

Me with cousins Ashley, Stacey, and Laura

We were so happy to finally meet Emily!


Thank you David and Ashley for being such great hosts and for the wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

The Girl said...

Thank you so much for coming!!!!

Kara and Chant said...

That's so awesome! Love that part of the country. Mu sister-in-laws lived there and I was able to spend some time with them. Loved it! I had a dream about you last night. It made me really miss you. Hope you are doing well!